Thursday, August 9, 2012

LA - FCI Oakdale staff (Gonzales & Childers) harassing inmates? | Sex Offender Issues - News, studies, videos and articles about sex offender laws

LA - FCI Oakdale staff (Gonzales & Childers) harassing inmates? | Sex Offender Issues - News, studies, videos and articles about sex offender laws

By Anonymous:
I am so furious right now I am shaking all over. My son just called me from Oakdale, FCI. He had some articles clipped to send to me and was called into the office over them. The officers said the articles he had was perfectly legal but they were curious why he had them saved. The "officers" (Gonzales and Childers) questioned him. He told them that I had a group in [withheld] and I worked with many national groups and he often sends me things and I send him stories as well. The agent shoved him and told him he was a piece of s*** and that no such groups exist. He continued to call him a liar and that there is no activist or groups for RSO's and he is making it up. He has to go back after lunch in this man's office. I am so upset and terrified right now.

To read more click the link above...

No comments:

Post a Comment